Monday, September 29, 2008

Tiny Dancers

Avery and Abby are in the same class this year. It is so much fun to watch them! Avery is only 2 but Miss. Mo was sick of Avery crying in the door every week "I wanna dance too!' So she let her join early.... Thank you! Avery loves dancing. She is so proud of herself. I'm actually a little surprised at how well she is doing. Abby is such a sweet big sister. She is always saying "I'll help ya sissy." They are such good friends. Im so glad they are so close in age.

Avery, Abby and our friends Eliza and Lucy. This is they're last session before they move. We will miss you!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

How cute is that!! I cant wait until Hallie can go!! Aren't girls so fun!

Brittney said...

Oh Holly...they are soooo cute! That is soooooo fun that they get to be in the same dance class together. I can't believe how much they took alike too! They are beautiful!

Megan said...

Holly, your girls are adorable. I can't wait to see you guys again, it's been forever.

Will and Chelsea said...

I love the new background to the blog! I think every little girl needs to dance and you are so lucky becuase you have two very adorable ones!

Jen said...

They are so cute! Kylee and Jenessa are taking dance this year, it has been a lot of fun for them.

The Rich's said...

Hey Holly,
So I hope you don't mind, I found your blog from a friends. Your little girls are getting so big. I saw Emily today and asked if she thought you would mind if I said hi, she said no. So Hi, your family is adorable. I hope your doing well!!
Nichole (Dunkley)

Amy and Micheal said...

Hey Holly,
I found your blog through Nichole's. Your family is so adorable and your girls are so cute! I didn't know your husband was in the Army. Mine is too, he just left last month for a year long tour to Iraq. Thanks for all that your husband does to help defend our country! And the same goes for you, too! :)

We also have a blog, but it's private. If you'd like an invite you can email me at amundsen3@hotmail.com. It was great to see how you guys are doing!

Amy (Williams) Alleman

AMY said...

There's another reason why I need a little girl... tu tu's.