Monday, September 22, 2008

Our newest addition!

Okay, I'm officially crazy! We got a puppy... but how could we resist? I mean look at him, just look! He is so cute! He is such a good little guy too. Other than a few accidents, he's been so good. He doesn't chew, (so far anyway) although waking up to take him potty stinks cause it's so cold at night. Needless to say, the girls LOVE him. The poor guy doesn't get a break all day. Let's see, what else? Oh yes, his name you might ask? Brent likes Pepper yet Abby is still insisting on Petri or Perrito? Who knows where she comes up with these ideas.

Daddy got Avery her own "hunting shirt." She loves it, she asks to wear it everyday. It's not exactly my favorite but oh well. She tells everyone her Daddy is taking her to hunt "caiboo." (caribou) I bought a bunch of brown ribbon so atleast she'd look like a girl hunter but she won't leave them in. Every other shirt, she leaves her bows in but not with this one and it drives me crazy. I know, I know, I'm sweating the small things here but, it really annoys me, even though she's as cute as she can be.


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute dog! What does Oscar think? You are brave to go through the potty training again. I also love Abby's hunting shirt...too cute!

Chelsie Wilde said...

That is a cute puppy!! And your girls are so darling! They are getting soo big! When are you coming home next?

Amy said...

He is so cute! And I love the hunting shirt too! :)

Will and Chelsea said...

The puppy is very cute, but your girls are even cuter! I bet Brent is loving Avery's hunting shirt addiction :)

Jaime said...

I love the puppy and your girls are adorable!!!!!!

Scott and Athena said...

What a cute puppy. I love puppies. I can't believe how big your girls are. so adorable. I wish that you and I lived closer together so we could do things and brent and scott could go hunting. He is always looking for a good hunting buddy. I hope all is well. You look great. I miss you.
Athena

Megan said...

Oh, what a cute puppy!

{The Rhotons} said...

I had no idea you got a new puppy! Boy are we missing out on everything up there. Give the girls and the puppy loves from us.

tyames said...

Oh my goodness what a cute puppy!!!