Wednesday, December 10, 2008

daylight







Well, we are losing daylight quickly now. December 21 is the shortest of the year so we will have about an hour of dusk. Right now our sunrise is at 10:43 and our sunset is 2:42. We have been here for 3 years now and it still blows my mind how dark it is. Even when it's daylight it is cloudy so very rarely do we get direct sunlight. Yes, I will now be hitting the tanning beds, gotta get my uv rays somehow right?! That said, it really is very cozy and warm for Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those pictures are awesome! Cold and Dark... I bet you are getting excited about your next transfer! :)

Will and Chelsea said...

Holy cow... that's daylight?! It would blow my mind too! However I wouldn't mind coming up there in the summer to get away from the heat!