Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"pony" ride

Abby wanted a pony birthday party with pony rides. I called EVERYWHERE and no one would do it for a party with children under 6. Our awesome neighbors, Dick and Vicky knew this and arranged for my girls to ride some horses. Abby's pony ride ended up being on a Clydesdale. Haha! She loved it, this is my daughter who loves animals more than people. She was not at all scared. They had a great time. This was also the day after Abbys new haircut. She has been wanting it like Avery's for a month now. I told her she had to wait until after her recital. So the very next day I took (gasp) 7 inches! I told her how pretty she looked and went in my room and cried. It is really cute but oh my, 7 inches! It was so beautiful and I had one with long pretty hair and one with cute short hair. Oh well. Atleast it turned out really cute. She loves it. She tells everyone, "Look how pretty my hair is! " She is very humble.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: