Tuesday, April 14, 2009

March and the Ice Park

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

So, I'm just a little behind. I was telling someone about the ice park and they wanted to see some pictures. Anyone who knows me well knows that I LOVE the ice park. We get a season pass every March and go all the time. It is the World Champion Ice sculpting. It never ceases to amaze me what people can carve out of a block of ice! They have huge slides and a kids park, an ice maze, tunnells, it really is quite amazing. We always end up staying for hours. Part of the fun is that it is March when the sun starts actually shining and it warms up above 0 here in Fairbanks... we can finally enjoy our snow. We will definately be missing the ice park next March!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I LOVE the pic of all of you going down on your tummies! Adorable!