Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Midnight sun run

June 21 is the longest day of the year. Well, here in Fairbanks, we celebrate the midnight sun. All of these pictures are from 10 p.m-12:30 a.m. It is pretty neat. I LOVE all of the daylight. I can get sooo much done after my kiddos are in bed. Anyway, we ran the midnight sun run. It is a 10k and starts at 10:00. My friend Stephanie ran too. Well, she ran while Brent and I walked. Before the race even started the front wheel of our 3 wheeled stroller broke. Ha ha! Then on top of that, my foot was sore and Brent had a pulled hamstring. Too funny. Anyway, it was a good time anyway. The girls were great to stay in the stroller the whole time. They did awesome! The only bad thing is that winter is one day closer.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie A. said...

Looks like you had a fun time!! I am going to do your sister-in-laws hair this week. Thanks for the referral, all the way up there!! Miss you guys!

Brittney said...

I love your blog Holly! Your girls are adorable. It looks like you guys are having an amazing experience in Alaska. Hope to see ya soon!